Wednesday 17 December 2014

DEATH OF HUMANITY



DEATH OF HUMANITY
16 December 2014, I was driving to my workplace and all I could hear on the radio  was people mourning  about the heinous incident that took place 2 years ago on the same date. As we all know "THE NIRBHAYA RAPE CASE".

Two long years have passed by, I want to ask u all: Do u see an effective change around? Do you feel safer? Has your country become a better place to live in?
Personally, I have not witnessed much change around me. Rather, the rape cases have increased a myriad number. The no. of molestations and eve teasers has also multiplied. The terror in women all over the country has reached the boiling point.  

This day, that year, humanity was questioned and now it has been killed FOREVER . Yes, I am talking about the Peshawar attack where the children went to school and never came back.
We've always believed that jingoism has led to such brutal crimes, but this incident has proved that even terrorism has no religion.
Only they would know what they have fetched by killing those innocent souls. What memories will these young minds cherish about their own home country?

A small boy when asked to narrate the incident to a reporter, he said, "One day Inshallah, I am going to kill these bastards for attacking us. I will shoot them down? What wrong have we done?"  
So what we conclude from the above episode.
What I see is that more than moaning about the death of his fellow classmates, his blood is boiling seeking vengeance. This is nothing but the harbinger of terrorism in it deepest form.
As they say, SMALLEST COFFINS ARE THE HEAVIEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment